Put Up or Shut Up!
Oh man what a wonderful Friday. Why you ask?
1. I have barre n9ne tonight with the lovely Jess from EatDrinkBreatheSweat
2. I have NO WORK this weekend! Hooray! I was onsite last weekend and between being “on” and traveling I was spent come Monday.
3. I get to have a girly lunch and pedicure with my Mom on Sunday.
4. I have a barre n9ne class with Jo from Determined To Be on Sunday
5. I feel like I’ve hit a point in my life where I have balance. I love my job. I love my family. I found a hobby that is good for my body and my soul. I’m so exactly where I need to be, it’s not even funny!
I am also happy to say today is day 18 on Lent and I don’t miss desserts! OK….that’s a lie. I DO miss desserts, but I haven’t cheated or had a craving headache or cried and screamed when thinking about dessert! LOL.
I have seriously upped my fruits and veggies intake – which I think is helping my body get more on track.
I haven’t started juicing yet. I’m still back and forth about doing it for a 10-day stretch. Everyone says the first two days are the worst – I need to find 2 days where I won’t be risking meetings / work commitments in order to begin.
I’ve mentioned a few times how excited I am to be taking barre n9ne classes in person (as opposed to just virtually, which I had been doing since the summer). I can’t tell you what a change I feel in my body after just 6 in-person classes! I leave a sweaty mess and then I feel sore and strong and amazing within a few hours. Knowing how HARD I work at the barre forces me to make better choices. Thirsty? Drink water. Hungry? Find protein/fruits/veggies. My whole attitude has really changed. I think I’m at a point where I am sick of carrying the same fat around for 20-something years. I realize I can’t keep doing what I always did and expecting different results. I need to put up and shut up!
I’m even more excited because Tanya just announced they are opening a sister location in Andover! Hello super close! HOORAY!
I signed up for the next “Skinny Jeans Challenge” at the studio – it will help me stick with my weekly classes and get me accountable for April and May. Wanna join me? Here’s the deets!
The Skinny Jean Challenge!
This challenge includes:
- 16 classes in 60 days! (2 classes per week!)
- Nutritional Information, Guidance & Analysis
- Initial measurements before April 1st!
- Measuring Inches Lost at the 30 day mark!
- Measuring Inches Lost at the 60 day mark!
- Before & After Pictures!
- Unlimited support from our instructors and Jessica and Jolene the original 60 day challenge ladies!
- 2 Open Forum Q & A Sessions with Tanya (one before and one during!)
- Access to the exclusive barre n9ne challenge facebook group!
- 10% off class packages until July 15, 2012(cannot be used during a promotion, not valid for single classes)
- Fit Tips, Recipes & More
- Price $185 (for an over $385 value)
With that I am off to change for barre – yay!
Happy weekend all!