Jolene recently posted a summer bucket list and I thought “Man! I need to do that”. So, after days of procrastination – here it is. 🙂
Summer Bucket List
1. Eat watermelon ~ I know this is weird but I hate it and I need to embrace it.
2. Hike Mount Monadnock w/ Stasia
3. barre n9ne rundate (but I’ll walk)…I have been saying I’ll do this for a while. 2 miles in 45 mins is totally doable! I need to do it!
4. Find restaurants with outdoor eating and enjoy it as much as possible! Every fall I look wistfully at pictures of people eating outside and enjoying fresh air and think “Dammit why didn’t I do that!”.
5. See as much fireworks as possible. I ❤ fireworks! I’m committed to Danvers and I will drive anywhere to see a good show! Where is your favorite?
6. Explore Boston. I used to go into the city all the time when I was in college- now it’s been ages. Time to venture into the city!
7. ROADTRIP!! I love roadtrips and it’s been way too long. I’m thinking Maine, maybe New Jersey- someplace close but different. 🙂
8. Foxwoods / Mohegan Sun trip- I’m not a huge gambler but I do love the occasional casino trip with potential for fancy dinners (like at craft – *swoon*)
9. Visit SOWA (and scope food trucks like Roxy’s Grilled Cheese) – who wants to come?!
10. Rock capris. I have come to terms with my ugly legs- but at least once this summer I am going to wear capris. In public. Pictures will not be taken. LOL.
11. Walk the entire lake @ Wakefield – Lake Quannapowitt. 3.2 miles of lovely breeze and sunshine!